Doncaster & District Family History Society
The Doncaster and District Family History Society was founded in 1980 and currently has over 830 members worldwide.
- To provide a forum for members to meet and discuss the study of family history and genealogy.
- To produce a journal regularly
- To arrange a programme of lectures, visits and other activities connected with subjects of interest to the Society.
- To seek out, transcribe, index and wherever possible publish or make available material relevant to the interests of the Society.
- To provide guidance in family history research and study to those living elsewhere whose families come from the area.
Doncaster and District Family History Society